Organizations across the world are looking to transform their business to move up the value chain and enhance their capabilities to cater to new demands and scenarios. We strive to be your partner of choice to handhold you through these changes with innovative ideas, indepth industry experitise, and a wide range of capabilities right from inception to production that are tailor-made for your business.
Our proven delivery model has the following USPs:
- Rich technology and industry expertise
- Reduced risk and business simplification
- Enhanced delivery assurance
- Customizable and scalable business solutions
- Measurable timeline and progress-based end result
- Reduce time-to-market for new products
We offer consulting services that are customized to your requirements.
Business Analysis Consulting
- Provide a proven methodology to streamline requirements
- Ensure “business requirements” and “validation” are tied together through traceability to increase delivery assurance.
- Manage complete requirement life-cycle management including change management, tooling, setup and training based on project lifecycle (Agile , Unified Process , Waterfall , Scrum , PRINCE2)
- Provide management by metrics, defect density, defect slippage, requirement change index, consolidated reporting to ensure requirements are validated through the lifecyle
- Assist in providing an end user perspective to build effect User interfaces that provide the required user experience
- Help evaluate existing technology to meet future needs
- Chart a roadmap development and implementation of IT services.
- Advice clients on technology initiatives covering from ‘strategy to implementation’
- Assist in build vs buy decisions, evaluate ready solutions, decisions in open source vs commercial packages
- Provide R&D support, build Proof of Concepts to arrive at best suited technology and approach
Project management consulting
- Risk based project management, phasing of the project and setting of realistic timelines & outlining process and map them to IT needs and identify gaps and variances and recommend how to address these.
- Better manage priorities, people, and processes of a business unit by tracking budget and burn rates, resource utilization, and delivery deadlines.
- Provide right sized customized solutions based on project size and complexity.
- Audit of outsourced services, contract review and document KRAs and track them and report back to client management team
- Effective service governance identify and report gaps where IT and Business SLAs are not aligned and help align them